The logistics structure of Fermeks, represents a high-tech system of solutions and suggestions for our customers (clients, partners, buyers) in the field of delivery of our products and fully meets the requirements of digitalization of the modern Russian economy.
The main goal of our specialists is to provide you with logistics opportunities for the cost-effective functioning and further successful development of your business. Using the principles of cargo transportation recognized in the world practice (such as JIT, 7R, etc.) allows us to successfully integrate the necessary products, with the proper and required quality and quantity, at the agreed time, at the specified place, to a specific consumer and at optimal cost.
The following Fermeks’s logistic infrastructure and technical capabilities are designed and provided for your convenience:
- Two shipping terminals in the Novgorod and Nizhny Novgorod regions.
- Twenty-four-hour shipments by any type of motor vehicle (semi-trailer trucks, tonnars, open platforms, etc.).
- Railway transportation in covered wagons, low-sided cars or in bulk in hoppers from nearby railway stations.
- Container transportation with the supply of the container to our terminal and its transshipment to the platform at the nearest container terminal.
- The ability to use river transport to ship large inventory all at once.
- We can also design a special multimodal route according to your specification for the delivery of our products to outlying regions of the country.
In addition, Fermeks, logistics integrates its products into the international market. The company has a number of advantages:
- Certified in the register of agricultural exporters in the «Cerberus» system. Our number is RU-052 / NP26189.
- Current inspection reports, which allows export to the following countries: Japan, Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Yemen and the United Arab Emirates.
- Ability to ship in containers at EXW, FOB (ports of St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Vladivostok, etc.) or CIF, CFR to destination ports.
- Issuing of export agricultural documents in an appropriate manner (Phytosanitary Certificate, International Veterinary Certificate, etc.).
- Customs clearance anywhere in Russia.
- Express sending of samples by express delivery services DHL, UPS, TNT.
- Transportation by railway to the Russian border for the further export.
We look forward to answer any questions you may have and to assist in the delivery of products.